Rodent Control

Controls both mouse and rat through repeated treatment by way of pre-baiting and poison baiting. For this, we use toxic rodenticides. Another way is (inside area of the building) non-poisonous mouse killing glue, which will be spread on a piece of board and placed in the area where rats move and they get stuck to the board. Being non toxic it can be used every where without any harm.

Harmless use of Rodenticides

Odourless and tasteless baits are preferably used. Rats eat multiple doses till the accumulated dose proves fatal. Delayed on set of action results in apparently simtomless and painless death. Therefore, bait shyness does not occure. These rodenticides are not fatal to other animals even if they consume accidentely. The chief advantage of our rodenticides is that they are highly effective and provide 95% control of rats.